John Tully, Professor Emeritus of Chemistry at Yale University and an Advisor to the Dreyfus Foundation, has been named the recipient of the 2020 NAS Award in Chemical Sciences. Tully was honored for developing pioneering theories in the dynamics of molecules. To learn more about his research, see the NAS award announcement and Tully’s website.
- Chemistry Shorts Releases New Film About Water and Future Water Supply, Plans Additional Chemistry Productions
- Zhenan Bao and Milan Mrksich Elected to Board of Directors
- Edward A. Reilly Retires from Board of Directors After 36 Years
- 2022 Camille Dreyfus Teacher-Scholar Awards
- Dreyfus Foundation 2021 Year in Review